Koripallo.com

Jamar Wilson lopettaa uransa

Ylläpito

Ylläpidon jäsen

Time to finally throw these hoop kicks over the telephone pole. I want to thank God for giving me the opportunity to find a love that helped me travel the world. Shouts to my family and friends. Thank you @lmwilson11 for supporting me throughout this journey. My kids who gave me hope and a reason to keep going. My teammates and coaches who I shared the court with many becoming brothers. All the clubs who signed me even the ones that paid me late ‍♂️. Thank you @themis.bilionis for not only being a great agent but also being a true friend. RIP Grandma and thank you for always supporting me and making sure I had enough money to go to practice after school everyday. Thank you to all the fans I have met over the years. @readejohn @countrr for welcoming me into your home, treating me like your own and traveling any and everywhere just to support me and my dreams. Thank you @carols.land for supporting me.
Special thanks to @susijengi for welcoming me in and allowing me to take part in something much bigger than myself. I will cherish the moments representing a country that I was not born into, but became my home . Over 20 years of jerseys up here and experiences that will last a life time. Thank you to everyone I passed in my time playing . A final shout-out to the Bronx, guy took the and did something with it!

Jotta voit kirjoittaa viestejä, sinun täytyy rekisteröityä foorumille. Rekisteröityminen on ilmaista, helppoa ja nopeaa. Rekisteröidy tästä.